Tuesday 27 October 2009

Decided Video Type - Section One (Stop Motion Lego)

After deciding what avenue i was going to pursue with my video i deemed it important to gain an awareness of the 'do's and don'ts' of stop motion video for example :-

  1. How to use you equipment/location correctly to get the best possible results and what i would need to obtain in terms of equipment. (bellow is a video which describes the basics of setting the sense for a stop motion video in terms of a tutorial which i found very useful in terms of such thing as lighting.
  2. Then i wanted to understand the methods of making the movements as authentic as possible in terms of how much to move a Lego piece , not to make movements to jerky etc. Again i found a tutorial that explains the basic principles of vital moves such as walking as this tutorial shows.
  3. Finally I watched a few examples of stop motion videos of a number of different genre of song , story lines and didn't view any of my chosen song choice as I didn't want it to damage my thought process. (bellow is a few examples of videos and the pros's and con's of each I found to help me learned from errors made and gain experience and advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment