Tuesday 29 December 2009

Second Draft Of Final Products To Show Progression and Use of Audience Advice.

Front Cover Changes Made :
As you can see I have made the daft punk logo more of a centre piece and used the aid of colour to do this from the inspiration from thew colour of the typeface.I then applied a tapper to certain strands of the disjointed titles and this gave a more dramatic look and which was more appealing to the audience and grabbed there attention.
Back cover Changes Made :

I again used the same use of diagonal boxes and colours to create a centre piece
Poster and Changes made :


I used the Questionnaire above to see the level of progression and my audiences opinion on the work I have made in terms of there criticism.On suggestion was that a spine and inside poster should be created so that is what I am working on at the moment an a description of the reasons for changes I have made are above.

No comments:

Post a Comment