Wednesday 9 December 2009

Music Video Progress:- Demonstrated By Numerous Drafts and Evaluation

Bellow is a series of rough cuts of my composition of my music video to enable you to see the progression of my project and the different layers it comprises of . Therefore seeing the elements added and there effect upon the videos effect on my target audience.From this I desire for evaluation and constructive criticism to enable me to produce my final cut which compliments the song well and is professional in appearance in terms of life action , stop motion and story telling.

(Please document the noticeable change between each cut and the tweaks made and make a note of the elements / shots which are effective and those that hinder the project.)

Draft One - Rough Cut

Rough Cut Two

Rough Cut Three

Rough Cut Four -This cut has up to 5 minutes of complete footage, I shall use in my final project so this is the cut I desire the most feedback on a number of factors from composition,Mise-on-scene to editing and lighting to enable me to make the best final project i can.

Also take into account the variation of shots i use,there length and its effectiveness or hindrance.

The Rough cuts present above demonstrate my progression why making my music video due to technical difficulties such as blogger crashing why uploading videos and filtering.I completed my coursework correct to my 1st December 2009 deadline but wasn't able to post them until 9th December when the technical difficulties were corrected and this is reflected in my schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment