Saturday 19 September 2009

MTV Video Music Awards -Analysis

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/best-videos.jhtml

This is a very useful website as it gives you the list of best MTV video awards from 1984 until the present day. This could be of value as it enables me to :-
1. Identify trends that are present or intertextuality throughout or overall.
2. Enables you to see how target audience have changed what elements they prefer from live music videos to CGI.
3.To see if there is any reoccurring winners and analysis the reasons why.
4. To see what conventional and unconventional methods are used and why they are successful.

Also overall I hope it gives me inspiration and helps me understand the different techniques used in different genres and ones that are the same, and it could give me starting point to work from.

No comments:

Post a Comment